PICKING THE CORRECT ADAPTER
- To go from a 160mm post mount to a 203mm rotor, you need a 43mm adapter.
- To go from a 160mm post mount to a 200mm rotor, you need a 40mm adapter.
- To go from a 160mm post mount to a 180mm rotor, you need a 20mm adapter and so on.
- For 2016+ Fox 36 and 180mm rear brake mounts:
- You will need the 23mm adapter to work with the 180mm post mount and a 203mm rotor.
- Going from a 180mm post mount to a 200mm rotor requires the regular 20mm adapter.
- Rockshox Zeb and Boxxer 2021+ forks are 200mm direct, so require NO adapter to run a 200mm rotor, but a 23mm adapter to run a 220mm rotor.