A mini pump might look appealing, but with typical volumes of 30-60cc it will take hundreds of strokes to inflate a new tube and has absolutely no chance of re-inflating a tubeless setup. At a volume of 100cc and a weight of 160g the EDC 100cc high volume pump has the highest volume to weight ratio on the market and makes quick work of trail side flat repairs. In addition, the OneUp EDC Pump offers a unique storage solution integrated right into the pump. It is designed to integrate with the EDC Tool System (sold separately), CO2 canister or your favorite stash. Crafted from aluminum with a durable textured machined finish.
Two Available sizes:
High Volume 100cc - 246mm length
Compact 70cc - 195mm length (shorter than a 22oz water bottle)
- Fast-On Head (Presta only)- No threads or locking levers.
- Integrated CO2 Inflator head for the most reliable flat repair combo of C02 and pump.
- Fully Sealed, Weatherproofed Internals keeps your pump clean & functioning for years to come.
- Bottle Cage Mount makes accessing the pump and tools as easy as reaching for a water bottle.
- Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Weight: 135g (70cc), 160g (100cc) - without EDC tool system
- Does Not Include Tool