- NEW HD model featuring Melonite QPQ high strength steel shaft
- NEW Micro model features lightweight compact design (Evil Following)
- NEW Patented Dual Overhead Compression Valve System with increased range
- NEW 4 Port symmetrical Progressive Damping Piston
- NEW Independent Hydraulic Bottom Out Piston
- NEW Motorsport grade spherical bearing eyelet mounts
- NEW High-Volume Low-Pressure Reservoir System (90psi)
- 25 Clicks of External Low-Speed Compression Adjustment
- 25 Clicks of External High-Speed Compression Adjustment
- 18 Clicks of External Low Speed Rebound Adjustment
- Ultralight Hybrid HyperCoil progressive spring system
- Engineered specifically for each bike’s unique suspension characteristic
- Individually Dyno tested
- Motorex 3D Response Technology Oil
- Manufactured and Hand Assembled by PUSH in Colorado
SPEED SENSITIVE HYDRAULIC BOTTOMING CONTROL
We've all been there. You case a jump, come up short, or just finally get up the courage to do the big huck...only to find the landing is to flat.
Our new Speed Sensitive Hydraulic Bottoming system is your solution.
Developed in conjunction with the hybrid HyperCoil progressive spring system, the secondary shaft piston provides large increases in compression damping during the last 15% of shock stroke. Because it's completely independent of the main damping piston there are no compromises in the shocks performance throughout the stroke.
Say goodbye to harsh bottoming as the new Hydraulic Bottom Out Control allows you to ride harder and go bigger with a smooth and supportive end of stroke feel.
DUAL OVERHEAD COMPRESSION VALVES
Are you finding that your current shocks pre-determined lever positions just don't give you the ride characteristic that you're looking for? We believe that it's time to remove the constraints and put the control at your fingertips. Our Patented Dual Overhead Compression Valve System allows you to define your riding experience. Each valve features both Low-Speed and High-Speed external compression adjustment allowing you to define your perfect setup. Are you looking for a firm mode for climbing and an ultra plush mode for descending? Maybe you're more than technical climbing type who likes to clean the challenging sections and like a firmer "trail" feel when descending. With our exclusive design you define your ride modes and are able to simply toggle between each mode on-the-fly with our easy to use ergonomic external lever.
All of this adjustment also now comes easier than ever. The new ELEVENSIX features completely sealed adjusters that are re-shaped, larger in size, and feature an internal bushing system to make them easy to turn.
We've also made improvements to the vale system itself providing an increased range of adjustment, as well as a reduction in damping hysteresis resulting in improved small bump sensitivity and support under high frequency bumps.
So go ahead...Define your ride experience.
MOTORSPORT GRADE SPHERICAL BEARING EYELET MOUNTS
Decreasing friction directly leads to increases in small bump sensitivity and traction providing a more comfortable ride. PUSH precision-ground and hardened spherical ball bearings eliminate both rotational friction from linkages as well as shaft binding friction caused from flex under load. Quickly realizing that traditional off the shelf bearings were not up to the task, PUSH engineers went to work developing a specific system to address both the harsh riding conditions as well as high loads with unparalleled durability.